Christmas is the busiest season of the year. Nearly one quarter of Americans report feeling “extreme stress” around the holidays, according to a poll by the American Psychological Association. With every party, play, program and get together your holidays become more and more hectic. 69% of people are stressed with having a “lack of time.” CallingPost is here to help! Scheduling messages is a quick and easy way to reduce stress when it comes to the holidays.
To get started, grab your calendar and a cup of coffee. Go ahead and review what events you have planned over the next couple of months that you may need to send a message about. Click on the Message Library and create the messages for your events. If you need help creating those messages click here.
One you’ve created your messages, you’re ready. Follow the steps below to schedule your message:
- Click on the Send Message tab, then click on the group you want to send your message to.
If you wish to send to multiple groups click the dark grey button labeled Select Multiple Groups. Click the checkbox beside the groups you wish to select and then click NEXT.
- Click “Use Existing Message,” then click on the first message you wish to schedule.
- Select from the list of additional phone options. Then click Next.
- Click on the Schedule option under “When to Send.”
- Click on the Calendar icon to select the date and the Clock icon to select the time.
- Click Schedule. Repeat for your other messages, if you have more than one.
- Relax and enjoy the holidays. Cheers!